Tonight I arrived at the Hyatt in Atlanta and it was sweltering hot, so I checked to see if the thermostat is an INNCOM, and sure enough it was. So I tried out the code below, and it worked like a charm.
While holding down "display"
Press "off"
Then Press "Up" arrow
Release "display" button
You'll know it worked when you see a picture like this. Thats right, it says VIP!

The Bottom line
Just because your not staying at a Hilton doesn't mean this code won't work. Check out the type of thermostat and give it a try, drop a comment if it worked for you.




1 comments:
Hmm... I tried this at a Hyatt House in Atlanta and it is not working. It says LEN instead of VIP when I try it. If I try down instead of up, it says nor. Anyone get these codes too and know how to get the VIP?
Also depending on the fan speed, the thermostat was capping my lowest temp at 62 while keeping the room at 68. I was able to put the target eventually at 55 after playing around with the fan speed setting and the down arrow.
Post a Comment